What is C2C ADR Council?
The C2C ADR Council is a non-profit organization that can help you get the tools and resources to manage conflict effectively without losing sight of your bottom line.
- Wondering how to get through a challenging negotiation?
- Do you need some different strategies to improve your business partnerships?
- Looking for ideas to deal productively with conflict and get on with business?
The C2C ADR Council began in 2002 as a Task Force of over 70 energy industry volunteers who are committed to:
- increase awareness of the impact of disputes;
- foster better ways to manage, control, and resolve conflict;
- and empower the negotiator.
Our volunteers include landmen, engineers, accountants, lawyers, joint venture specialists, administration, regulatory representatives and dispute resolution professionals.